View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 PM   #224
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone

Great to see you Loretta and you're welcome any time, it's not an exclusive thread!

Denise, I take it that it's the big 40 this year then?!!! How time flies when you're having fun and keeping busy. lol I leave for Montreal on Thursday then the UK a week from today.

Thanks for the advice, Robin, I'll bear it in mind when I get back and get my sewing machine out!!!

Thankfully it's cooling down a bit now but today was still on the warm side for me. Although I have to say my feeling so hot today may be that I have an ear infection. Drs for me in the morning! All I really need when I'm trying to remember all the crafty bits and bobs I need to pack in my suitcase. Got my first port of call organised for when I arrive in the UK. Going to stay with a cousin in Herfordshire but she's not letting on to her parents(88 & 90 respectively) until I arrive! Hope they don't have a heart attack, must be 10 years since I was there and her Mum had heart surgery just over 12 months ago!! On her head be it. lol

My swaps will be mailed on Wednesday, Deb. Need to get some envelopes to put them in, can't find what I did with all those I had + it's a while since I did any swaps anyway.

Of course, your little one is the most gorgeous and wonderful baby in the world! That's how grammas should feel about their childrens offspring. Wonderful.

Better go finish the rest of my other swaps 'cos I'll have more than enough to do cardwise when I'm away.

Sleep well and have a good week, everyone.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!