View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #223
I'm Hooked
Die Cut Diva

Hi Loretta! Nice to hear from you.

I got a new DSLR too Denise. I was looking at some classes in Red Deer and I bet they were the same ones you're talking about. I really, really want to take some before we go to Paris/Germany. Where are your classes? I need to look into this as I had forgotten!

Robin - lunch, dinner real soon -- my schedule is really quite flexible. Just not next Saturday -- I'm in my first golf tournament of the season (and it's the Closing Stagette -- I am so disappointed that I haven't been able to golf). I have been informed that it is a knee replacement possibly that I need (insert tears here)

I haven't finished my swap cards as I'm busy making baby announcements! Have I told you all yet that she is absolutely GORGEOUS and the most wonderful baby in the world. In case I forgot to tell you, she is the most GORGEOUS and the most wonderful baby in the world. I kept the boys for a week and that did wear this Gramma out!... Love to see them come, and nice to see them leave too. But I'd take them again tonight if asked.

Took a new car for a test drive today. Didn't care for it. The salesman (my brother) is bringing one in from Red Deer tomorrow for me to try. I'm pretty sure that is the one that I'm going to be driving. I'm taking my car to Arizona and am leaving it down there.
2011 pages Jan 5/10; Feb 4/10; Mar 16/10; Apr 31/10; May 29/10; JUN 15/10; YTD 100/120
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!