View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #2431
kaitysmom
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2girl View Post
What is the transaction fee? a percentage of the sale or a flat amount? If it's a percentage (most credit cards are 4 or 5% in a regular retail setting) of the sale, I would be more inclined to go that route, vs the flat amount (unless it was a VERY small fee). Is the fee based on the amount of transactions?

Sharon
No start up costs, no monthly costs, no contracts, no minimum or maximum # of transactions, the card reader is free too! Just a 2.75% per transaction fee for swiped cards. Compatible with all iphones, and a lot of the Android phones as well....but this gave me an excuse to get my hubby to go for the iphone!

During the transaction, you can take a pix of the items purchased and send to the customer with the receipt via email! They actually "sign" the touch screen on your phone like a transaction in a store. AWESOME! Money is deposited (minus fee) directly into your bank account! No information is stored in your phone so no risk to customer of credit fraud etc. You can even use it for your personal transactions when someone owes you money etc. Just swipe their card and it goes into your account!

My card reader is in the mail - I can't wait to get it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!