View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 03:57 AM   #246
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT163 ~ DESTINATION STATION.

TEAPOT TUESDAY DESTINATION STATION #MMTPT163

This week our destination is a Waupaca, WI. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to fellow SCSer Michelle (fairygirlmichelle). Michelle was brought to my attention by fellow Teapotter Faith (yabbadodo). Michelle and Faith are active in the RAK forums.

As you know many of the recipients of our cards have very serious and life changing medical issues. But sometimes our lives are devastated by something other than health issues! Sometimes there is so much thrown at us all at once that it's most difficult to stay positive and upbeat! That is the situation with Michelle and she needs a little SCS Teapotter happy mail to help her get through some tough times.

Without going into alot of details about Michelle's situation let me just say that her problems started out with her deep concern and support of her husband's issues with a health problem and ended up with a move into a new residence all alone! In between all of that, there is the loss of her job, an affair, the ultimate detrayal of a close friend, a divorce, and finally a whole new life. The one postive thing coming out of all of this was the support of her family.

So, we are here to help Michelle change her life from devastation to celebration in a new and HAPPY life! Lots of handmade cards mailed to her in her very own mailbox at her very own residence! A teaparty if you will!

Here is Michelle's NEW address:

Michelle Zywicki
812 School St.
Waupaca, WI. 54981

Thank you everyone!! Thank you Faith!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!