WELCOME TO TEAPOT TUESDAY
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING TEAPARTY
AND CHALLENGE #163
YOU WANNA TATTOO? WE CAN'T DO YOU!
YOU HAVE NO MEAT! THAT WOULD BE QUITE A FEAT!
Note: Anyone is welcome to play! You automatically become a Teapotter the first time you play in our challenge. Also, you do not have to write a story. You just have to be inspired by the teapot or by the story about this week's location! Have fun! If this is your first Teapot Tuesday Challenge, please mention that in your commentary so we can be sure to greet you properly, in pure Teapot Tuesday fashion! Your participation in Destination Station is 100% voluntary and not at all required. Just have fun!
This is my story!
1. Looking at this little teapot and her little buddy tea cups makes me think about something not usually associated with having tea. Something not associated with tea for two set at an elegant little table complete with lace table cloths! This little teapot makes me think of something else! Can you believe that even teapots have jumped on the tattoo band wagon? Can you believe that this teapot and her her little buddy tea cups are so tatted out? Okay, I am old I will admit, but it used to be that seeing a person with a tattoo was a seldom occurrance but these days, it's very seldom to see a person without a tattoo! Yep, even the teapots of today are visiting tattoo parlors and getting their ink on! Who'd a thunk!
2. We have somewhere to be! Let's Go Girls! It's Tea and Tattos! It's Blue Tattoo's! It's Pink and Ink! It's Pearls with Curls! Yep, you guessed it! We're having Teapotter Tea at a Tatto Tea Parlor! Even the teapots have tattoos! You ask....how do these things get started? By pure accident, like many successful business ventures!
3. Felicity Flourish looks a little mal-nourished! She wants a tattoo but doesn't know what to do! Her legs are so thin, her arms are so skinny. She's tiny and small, much thinner than us all! She's very sophisticated, classy, and elegant. She doesn't appear to be the tattoo type! Every tattoo parlor she ventures into turns out to be a very humiliating experience! The tatto artists are so cruel! They take one look at her and just begin to smile! And she knows what's comin' next! You wanna tattoo? We can't do you! You have no meat! That would be quite the feat! Go eat some grub, ice cream in a big tub! Put on some weight, some pounds, some fat! Maybe then you can get a tat! It's become routine, after an experience like that, she goes home and takes comfort in a cup of nice hot tea! (She needs some of our cookies!)
4. One day when she was walking out the door of yet another tattoo parlor humiliated and crying, she ran into Tattoo Lou. He said, what's the matter with you? She said, I wanna tat, but I need more fat! Oh, forget about that, I can do your tat! Come back tonight! He knew it was love at first sight! He was a little worrried, she was so thin but after he asked her name, he knew just what he'd do! Long, thin, beautiful, classy, elegant and curvy flourishes! Who knew that would end up his specialty? Tattoo Artist meets Sophisticated Tea Lover! It was also success at first sight! Their new Tea and Tattoo Parlor is quite the hit! It's a little bit Tattoo Lou and a little bit Felicity Flourish! It wasn't easy getting an appointment for all of the Teapotters, but when I mentioned it meant 42,000 tattoos in one week, Tattoo Lou thought about that new chopper he wants to have custom built and penciled us in! Whoot!
5. You must come prepared! They won't have time to sketch out your tattoos. In order to head us up and move us out and do our tattoos all in one week, you need to bring your design with you. Think flourishes, think blue tattoos, think ink in pink, think pearls in curls! Shhh!! I am blabbing a secret that Felicity made me promise not to tell! Tattoo Lou has been designing a new line of tattoos, fairies and flourishes! Way cool! I found out that when Felicity drinks tea, she gets all warm and fuzzy and starts sharing family secrets! Can you guys keep that secret? After we all get tattoos, Felicity Flourish has quite the teaparty planned. Maybe we will learn some more confidential stuff! If your secret is that you have always wanted to have a tattoo of a critter like Curt, you might have to come in the back door! But, remember, we going to a very classy tattoo parlor!
Make a card with flourishes, girly girl flourishes! Add any color, that's fine. But pink and blue are worth extra cookies! Oh and don't forget the pearly curly thingies, pearl flourishes. Triple extra cookies if you tattoo a fairy and flourishes on your card!
This week our destination is a Waupaca, WI. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to fellow SCSer Michelle (fairygirlmichelle).
Michelle was brought to my attention by fellow Teapotter Faith (yabbadodo).
Michelle and Faith are active in the RAK forums. As you know many of the recipients of our cards have very serious and life changing medical issues. But sometimes our lives are devastated by something other than health issues! Sometimes there is so much thrown at us all at once that it's most difficult to stay positive and upbeat! That is the situation with Michelle and she needs a little SCS Teapotter happy mail to help her get through some tough times.
For more information as well as Michelle's address please visit Post #246
in the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station thread. Please remember that just because you participate in a Teapot Tuesday challenge that is combined with a card drive request, it does not mean that you are REQUIRED to send your cards. It is totally 100% voluntary!
Here is my card.
Here is a link to the awesome card
that Faith (Yabbadodo) made for her friend Michelle.
Here is a Quick Link to the Teapot Tuesday #163 Challenge Gallery
Be sure to you use KEYWORD MMTPT163 in your upload and post a comment here so we can all see your card!
Ever want to get a jump on next week's challenge card? SCS has given me permission to create an email Teapot Tuesday Cheater Group and email the challenge out on the Friday before the Tuesday of the challenge so you girls can have the weekend to make your card. Send me a pm with your email address if you wanna be a Cheater! If you are confused about these challenges, see the first sticky post of this thread for more information. There is also a directory of individual challenges. Feel free to grab this I survived Teapot Tuesday Badge for your blog!