View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:14 AM   #219
dbennett
Pearl-ExPert

Wow, are you all every busy! Its funny,but every time I sign on, its like coming home. I have missed this.
The kids are back at school. And so my life has wound up! LOL!!! Dealing with the financials of the High School band, and fixing prior screwups! Gotta love that!
Diane, I didnt find those punches, so sorry!
Deb, Congrats on the baby girl!! Yay!
Robin, Work drama and a quilt hop... so much excitement!
Ruth, you must leave soon?
Sure hope Nancy is having the best trip!
Carole, thanks for the update! So glad the SU is going well! And Aaron is 16... hard to believe! I hope your school year goes swimmingly!
Spending this week getting the house in order. Next week we go to Banff for 3 days, then I have a cardmaking retreat (where I plan to get the swap done). Seems like the nights are busiest for me, as I have to be chauffeur!!
Did I tell you I bought a new camera? I got myself a DSLR and I love it!! So next month I start a photography class, so I can learn to use it well! I can hardly wait!!
And there is a BIG birthday in this house next month! So I am planning a birthday party. My concern always is that no one will show!! LOL!!
Well, its now 4:13 am and I should try to sleep again. I hate waking from nasty dreams in the middle of the night!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!