View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #2426
kaitysmom
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Thanks for you help! I didn't even think about the little bags with the handles. I know Walmart has some of those, but I'll have to check the dollar store to see if they are cheaper there.

I have cards printed with my information on it and I was planning on putting one of them in each baggie. (I printed those from the SU website).

I guess I could either print out something that says some cards my need extra postage or I could make a sign and put it on my table. I just wasn't sure which was the best to do so.
For the last 5 years, I have been using white and red paper lunch bags and placing a large address label (which I have my DD stamp with various designs) on the front of the bag with my store information on it. Seems to work great for me! (and inexpensive). For the customers that purchase larger amounts of items, I also keep some handle type bags on hand - also with my store information labels.

I'm sure that bags don't add to sales, but my "Paper OCD" kicks in if I don't offer more than a grocery bag!

Last edited by kaitysmom; 09-12-2011 at 01:52 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!