View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #2418
LaLatty
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldyward View Post
These are so CUTE!!!! I love them and you did an awesome job! I think it is great when sellers have different price points...I have to ask how much do you think you have invested? You can always start out at $15.00/$18.00/$20.00 (?) and if you are feeling like people are looking but not buying then you can alsways throw a % off sign on them...say something like "Show Special 20% off...TODAY ONLY"

I have worked in retail for an obscene amount of years...I have learned that people LOVE deals...even when it really isn't a deal...but the sign is telling them it is.

Before I leave for a show...I have all of my price signs made up ahead of time and laminated...I use the same signs at all my shows...but I also have a few "SALE" signs premade and ready to hang if I feel something is priced too high.
Thanks! The picture frames were a set that I bought at Kmart last year on Black Friday. Actually they still sell the set of frames at Kmart and I read somewhere that there is a price freeze on them and they will be $14.99 until the end of this year.

They are hard to see in this picture, but it was the only link I could find. The 'Home Sweet Home' frame was hard to work with though because the words are actually on the glass part of the frame. It was a bit tricky to try to work with.

Essential Home 8-pc. Frame Set
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!