View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #217
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Another gorgeous day here and I'm almost finished my swaps! Just those pesky little inchies to do!! I'm really pleased with my 3x3s haven't done any of those for ages. Totally changed what I was going to do for everything apart from the inchies but it was sorting thru DPs that started it all.

Air gets fixed this week before I leave, Robin but I've been ok in this heat as the suite has its own seperate a/c and MOST of my stamping stuff is in there right now! After using those new punches it wasn't as bad as I remembered when I tried them last (perhaps I just had a stiff one) before but I still prefer the old lever style and it's easier to see what punch is what. My eyes must be going too, those little icons on the edge of the punches when they are stacked are a bit small, even my demo says so and she's 30years younger than me!!

Sounds like you had a great trip yesterday too! What with cards, knitting and crochet, I'm itching to do even more crafts. Haven't got time to get the sewing machine out before I leave though. Have stacks of material in the basement which would make some gorgeous cushions and even some pretty curtains. Maybe even a quilt or two!!!!

Hopefully Nancy is having a good time but I've a feeling the weather is not too great. Just over a week and I'll be over the pond too. At least it'll be cooler when I get there!
Now off to get on with my creations.

Enjoy the rest of Sunday, girls.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!