View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 05:45 AM   #2408
Goldyward
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Okay, I have one more quick question. (Thanks to you all for helping me- I'm in the process of making items for my first craft show). Anyway, have any of you made wall art and sold them at your craft shows? How did they sell? And what would you think a good price for them would be? For example, I just made these this past week and I'm not sure if I should make anymore and if they will sell, KWIM? (sorry the pictures aren't that great).
These are so CUTE!!!! I love them and you did an awesome job! I think it is great when sellers have different price points...I have to ask how much do you think you have invested? You can always start out at $15.00/$18.00/$20.00 (?) and if you are feeling like people are looking but not buying then you can alsways throw a % off sign on them...say something like "Show Special 20% off...TODAY ONLY"

I have worked in retail for an obscene amount of years...I have learned that people LOVE deals...even when it really isn't a deal...but the sign is telling them it is.

Before I leave for a show...I have all of my price signs made up ahead of time and laminated...I use the same signs at all my shows...but I also have a few "SALE" signs premade and ready to hang if I feel something is priced too high.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!