View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Hope You Can Cling To FAQ

Got questions? We may have answered them here!

Q: Can I use embellishments and glitter on the cards I send to MD Anderson?
A: Yes - bling makes the world go around!

Q: If I don't have clear envelopes can I put my cards in ziploc bags?
A: Absolutely!

Q: Should I leave my cards blank or write in them?
A: You can send blank ones for the families to use, write a note in some for the patients, or send blank cards with a note on a post-it inside - it's up to you!

Q: I don't see my card in the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery - what do I do?
A: Click on your card, choose Edit Photo and check the category - make sure it says "Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Gallery 2011". Change the category in the drop down if you need to. Then check your keywords. If you need to change your keyword - it will take about 15 minutes to show up in the gallery after a change.

Q: Should I save all my cards until the end of the challenge and mail them all at once, or mail them as I make them?
A: The MOST important part of this campaign is actually mailing your cards to the MD Anderson Cancer Center. (Mailing instructions in each challenge). If you can spare the postage, it would be wonderful to have them receive cards throughout October, but if you'd like to send a bundle or two, that's fine too! We will have our partner at MD Anderson do special prize drawings from the cards she receives, so it is important to mail them in a timely manner! These cards brought great joy to the patients at the center last year, and we are so grateful for you sharing your art for such a great cause. If you are outside the US and mailing your cards is cost prohibitive, we would love it if you would donate your cards to a similar organization in your area.

Q: Where is the list of prizes?
A: In the Prize Thread (link to come)

Q: Where do prize drawings take place?
A: In the Chat thread (link to come)

Q: where are winners' names posted?
A: In the Prize Winners Thread (link to come)

Q: What do I do if I win a prize?
A: Update your user profile with your current email address no later than November 15th at Noon Central time, or you will forfeit your prize You do not need to notify me that you have done this - I will just go straight to your user profile on November 15th and get the info, so just update it and save it and you'll be fine .

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 08-21-2012 at 11:14 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!