Thread: Copic FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:48 AM   #330
oozak.com
Compulsive Stamper

Send a message via Skype™ to oozak.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaB View Post
Has anyone had a problem getting their orders from OOzak? I placed an order on July 22 for $300 (B-day gift from my hubby and kids) so I could take advantage of the prices before they changed. It took 3 weeks and MANY phone calls to finally get my order. Eventually I was able to speak to a manager and he said that even though the items showed as 'in stock' when I placed the order on line they actually didn't order from Copic until after orders were placed with them and then had a hard time filling orders. Since they did have markers that showed 'out of stock' I felt like I had been scammed. Then I was offered a deal to order the new colors at a discount and that they would send me an email with a link, guess what? Yep, no email. I was so disappointed because I ordered in plenty of time to get them before a surgery I had scheduled and since I would be on bed rest for a few weeks I thought I would get to play, by the time they came I only had a week left at home and had to spend that time getting the kids ready for school before I went back to work.
Hi everybody!

Thanks to everyone that emailed me regarding Erica's post. I really appreciate it!

I have emailed Erica regarding her post, hopefullly we can straighten this out. I await her response.

I think that Erica has confused my site (oozak.com) with another site. Many of you know that I would never handle any order that way and that my site only shows what I have in stock. I don't backorder or pre-order anything. I answer my phone (I like to chat and emails. Yes, I am a one man shop - so, if I make a mistake, I have to roll my own head

I'm not going to mention the site I think she may have actually ordered from, but a little research will tell you that she's not the only one with that experience.

Thanks again!
Rusty @ Oozak
(Steve used to work for me. He's been gone for a couple of years

@Melissa - Please bookmark me again, I promise excellent customer service!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!