Thread: Copic FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #327
Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaB View Post
Has anyone had a problem getting their orders from OOzak? I placed an order on July 22 for $300 (B-day gift from my hubby and kids) so I could take advantage of the prices before they changed. It took 3 weeks and MANY phone calls to finally get my order. Eventually I was able to speak to a manager and he said that even though the items showed as 'in stock' when I placed the order on line they actually didn't order from Copic until after orders were placed with them and then had a hard time filling orders. Since they did have markers that showed 'out of stock' I felt like I had been scammed. Then I was offered a deal to order the new colors at a discount and that they would send me an email with a link, guess what? Yep, no email. I was so disappointed because I ordered in plenty of time to get them before a surgery I had scheduled and since I would be on bed rest for a few weeks I thought I would get to play, by the time they came I only had a week left at home and had to spend that time getting the kids ready for school before I went back to work.
WOW I have ordered ALL of my Copics from Oozak and NEVER had a problem and got them in 3-4 days. I have never placed an order for something that showed as in stock on the site and then it was out of stock. Rusty ships the same day for all ordered that are placed before 3:30 Eastern time.

I had to call him once and he immediately answered the phone

I don't know what happened with your ordered but that is not the experience I have had. I won't buy my Copics from anyone else