Thread: Copic FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #324
melissa59
Stampin' Fool

Location: Where the trees sway gently and birds sing softly in Sunny SoCal.

So many others here love that site and I had it bookmarked for future purchases, but I'm going to remove them after posting this. Poor customer service is a HUGE pet-peeve for me. Personally, I believe companies that show "in stock" when they don't have the actual merchandise are unprofessional and skittering on the edge of unethical.

I have ordered Copics from DickBlick.com and Otakufuel without any problems.

My DickBlick.com order included a couple of the new colors and the Website noted they'd not be available for a week. I thought my order would be held. Instead, DickBlick sent me my current order with a notice that I'd be getting my "backorder" colors directly from the manufacturer, which shipped them right on time. This is a good site to order large quantities. They often have good sales. Right now, it's 20% off all orders of $199 or more and free shipping with $150 order. Copic Sketch Markers - BLICK art materials

My Otakufuel order was placed just days before the Aug. 1 price increase. I was a little hesitant, because the site looks like it's put together by a bunch of animation fans, but was pleasantly surprised. My order arrived quickly and even included a little "hello kitty" candy as a thank-you. What I really like about Otakufuel is that Copics ship free as long as you order 3 or more markers. A great money saver for those of us who can only afford a few markers at a time. Copic Quick Order Forms
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!