View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 05:28 AM   #7
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update - please pray for Tyler and send him a card! Thanks so much.

MORE SURGERY FOR 10 YEAR OLD TYLER TUCKER

We went to Maryland on the 1st and saw Dr. Rodriguez. He said he is going to have to set the surgery up as soon as he can get all the teams coordinated because the plate is fixing to come through Tyler's skin. He said he could be just sitting in a chair and its gonna come through. He said we will be there over a month when he has it because Tyler will have to take immuno suppresive meds for a while so he doesn't reject his mothers bone. He has a lot of teams that have to be involved so it will be the end of the month before he has it. He has to have the transplant team, Tyler's oncologist , plastics and several others teams.each team 8to 10 Dr's . They are gonna try to put Tyler and Ashley in the same room after the operation.

Ashley will be in the hospital around 4 or 5 days and Tyler will be in a while. They are going to take around 80 percent of her fibula to put in his jaw. They said they take a little bit extra to make sure they have plenty to work with. They are gonna use her bone because they said Charleston used all the bones he had big enough to use when they did it and it failed.please pray for all of us Tyler and our family needs those prayers .

Please help us if you are able we still need donations to help out this is going to be a long time away from home.I will be going with Ashley and Tyler by myself, cost way to much to take every one. So we had to do what we have too,would be nice if we could get an apartment donated for two months in Baltimore Maryland close to hospital but I don't think that will happen.Just think what if this was your child,and you needed this help and you had to live ever day knowing he is own pain medication to keep him from suffering .

Dr Rodriguez's office will be calling with surgery dates he said in a couple weeks...would still like to give Tyler a birthday party before he has surgery. If you can help with this please contact me let me know, if any one can donate or even have a benefit,or yard sale for Tyler we sure would appreciate it so much.

As always you can donate on tylertucker.com using turpin10648@bellsouth.net
or mail to post office box
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Most importantly, pray pray pray for my boy this surgery will be about twenty to thirty hrs. This surgery could take my boy, please please pray. This will be as bad as the first surgery Tyler had so please tell your churches and all your friends about Tyler please give his web page to all your friends.

We love you all so much and thank you all have help save Tyler. He still loves the cards.

Please hug your children and tell them you love them each day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!