View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #206
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

It's a beautiful start to the day again. It's going to be hot though!

Glad to hear the weekend was good for you especially for those that had an extra day off work!

Robin, my scrap piles are not actually 'piles', they are sorted into colour families and in those folders with lots of pockets! The folders make up the pile!! The DP scraps + WW and VV are sorted into 12x12 boxes now since they had them on special in Michaels lately rather than zippy bags so I don't actually have to trawl thru to find the colours I'm looking for! Won't tell you how many folders I have though!!

Diane you sound like me! Get something in Michaels and then get home to find you already have it!!! Still it's easy enough to exchange them, just a pain to have to go back!

Sounds like you lucked out with your shopping, Robin!! Good for you. Lovely when the kids and their significant others come by for a meal. Exciting that they have plans too. Family moments are the best.

Have a wonderful week, everyone and stay safe. Good luck with the kids going back to school, Denise and Carole! I'm wondering how my little DGS will have been today. Better call them up in a while.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!