View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #201
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

I was looking at those cubes the other day. Not sure what I would use them for though. I know I have to re-do my room to make it more user friendly, but I just can't make myself put my inks and stamps into storage. I have all of the 48 original craft inks that should be put away, but then I also want to store their holder too, as I don't want to get rid of that. I might need to break down and get the handlyman in to build some stuff.

Good news is that I have my inchies finished, and my ATC's. I am trying to do a 'build on it' theme, where I started with one concept and I'm trying to bring a common element into the focal points of the rest. I'm on the 3x3 design, so let's see if I can carry it off. Hope people are in the mood for Christmas! I can tell you it certainly feels good to have a project on the table to create. Something that has been missing from my life for way to long. Thank you ladies for bringing it back to me!

I am off to do some end of the season shopping for our winter vacation. I am in the need of some light sleeveless shirts, so here's hoping I can still find some, then I am going to go for a walk and then it's back to my room. The Big B has had his breakfast and is back to napping. He let me sleep until after 8 - which was a treasure in itself.

Enjoy your days ladies, wherever you are.