View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #493
Loretia
Pearl-ExPert

TGIF everybody!

Cindy, retail therapy - love it!!!!!!

Nancy, sounds like a fun road trip.

Jeanette, you're the most consistent one of all of us - always with a friendly good morning hello! That's great.

Tinamarie, my coloring is getting better. I just finished last night 42 Christmas cards of 2 different designs - mostly colored with pencils. I pretty pleased with how they turned out. I have found that I do like using those blender pencils that PrismaColor makes. They seem to give "larger areas" like snow, sky, etc. a continually smooth line and pull the shading together better.

Unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of my stamping this week! Too many hours - but I'm sure gonna like that paycheck when it comes - lol!

There hasn't been much change in my sister. She is in hospice now and I think has 1 foot in this world and 1 foot in Heaven. We're praying for God's will.

I hope everyone has at least one fun thing planned this weekend. We're having our daughters & son-in-laws over for a cook-out on Monday. We're looking forward to it - spare ribs and BBQ chicken - yum!

One thing I would like to know.....who turned that darn thermostat up outside again!?! Tee hee!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!