View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #2519
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
I really like that video, thanks so much for sharing

Now I have questions
What is that adhesive mat she was talking about? Do any of you use it?
Do color one section, blend, the color the next section OR do you color the whole thing, then blend the whole thing?

I gotta go find more videos!! I love watching other people do things. I can't take classes where I live, there aren't any! When we had a local stamp store, I WAS one of the teachers. I want to learn new things too Wish we still had a store. I went to a nearby large city today and visited their Michaels. OMG y'all would have thought I was so funny. I felt like a country bumpkin goin' to the big city. There was so much STUFF in that store!! WOW wayyyyy more than the itty bitty Hobby Lobby in my small town. I just kept walking around in a daze thinking, "ohhhhhh ahhhhhh,." I saw a lot of products that I've seen people mention on SCS but wasn't quite sure what they were. So much stuff With the sale, I got a few more pencils for $1.01 which is a pretty good deal, but ya know what? Dick Blick sells them all the time for 88 cents a piece.
I think the mat she was using was a piece cut from a Cricut sticky mat. It is adhesive, but you can peel up the cardstock. I don't think you would have to use that, but it might be convenient to use a little repositional adhesive to keep your image from moving around while you are coloring.

I'd never thought about sticking my images to something while coloring until I saw the video. I just hold them in place with my left hand while I'm coloring.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!