View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #2517
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
If anyone is just getting started with these wonderful pencils, Nicole Heady, PTI, had a great little quicky tutorial on her Make It Monday series this week:

{capture the moment}: Make It Monday #30: Colored Pencils
I really like that video, thanks so much for sharing

Now I have questions
What is that adhesive mat she was talking about? Do any of you use it?
Do color one section, blend, the color the next section OR do you color the whole thing, then blend the whole thing?

I gotta go find more videos!! I love watching other people do things. I can't take classes where I live, there aren't any! When we had a local stamp store, I WAS one of the teachers. I want to learn new things too Wish we still had a store. I went to a nearby large city today and visited their Michaels. OMG y'all would have thought I was so funny. I felt like a country bumpkin goin' to the big city. There was so much STUFF in that store!! WOW wayyyyy more than the itty bitty Hobby Lobby in my small town. I just kept walking around in a daze thinking, "ohhhhhh ahhhhhh,." I saw a lot of products that I've seen people mention on SCS but wasn't quite sure what they were. So much stuff With the sale, I got a few more pencils for $1.01 which is a pretty good deal, but ya know what? Dick Blick sells them all the time for 88 cents a piece.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!