View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:41 AM   #28
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT159 ~ Warm Fuzzies from Connie Jo.

Warm Fuzzies From Connie Jo

This was an email I received from Cathy (Mutnik). It was a message for the teapotters that she received from her sister, Connie Jo. Connie recently had knee replacement surgery and the teapotters sent her cards! Thanks for sharing Cathy!

Cindy,

Could you please pass this on to those fabulously sweet teapot partiers for me?.........

My sis is finally home. Golfers were still hanging around her tree but she wasn't able to get to them and ask for autographs! Ah Fooy!

She did want me to have you re-lay to everyone what an up-lifting thing it was to come home to all the wonderful cards with such kind words inside waiting for her. She really needed this.

She also said snowboarding is probably going to be out, like forever! BUT golfing hopefully will still be in her future.

She hasn't been able to go down the two flights of stairs to her computer room to comment on the cards, just can't get that new knee to cooperate. BUT she said that she will be commenting on ALL the cards as soon as she is able to get to that dang computer! It is slow going, plus she is still running a slight fever which has her concerned. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Thanks again EVERYONE for all your thoughtfulness and kindness. You guys are the best!

Hugs,
ConnieJo9, otherwise known as Con-Air
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!