View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:29 AM   #157
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Was up really early, not that I wanted to be! Just couldn't sleep. Too much 'garbage' going around in my head! So I sat quietly and knitted for a while and finished my third 'chemo' cap(think pink) in as many days. It's surprising how quickly they knit up with an hours effort here and there. Now I just need to sew them up and tidy any ends.

Deb, you're so organised. Haven't made any stuff like that in years but it is so satisfying when it's done. Your family are definitely spoilt and I mean that in the nicest way possible! Bummer on the Euro!

Seems as though it will be a lovely day again. Nothing definite planned but maybe lunch with one of my friends if her work week is not too hectic. She's a funeral director and what looks like a quiet day can change very quickly so it's difficult to plan anything for certain. Fortunately I can be flexible timewise so it's not a problem for me.

Must check up on holidays, is this weekend a long weekend? Seem to remember something about Labour Day or is that next weekend? This girl in Save-on Foods was trying to sell me a turkey yesterday on a special offer! Not sure why she thought I'd need a 15lb turkey!! Still it made me smile

Need to go, coffee is calling my name. Take care, girls.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!