View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 07:48 AM   #458
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

EVERYONE!!!
I just talked to the Martinsburg, WV Michaels and they were very nice and willing to host us if we like. They have a classroom at the front of their store now -- it has 6 tables and a sink, and we can bring in food if we like (they do not have a fridge) and depending on what classes are being offered, we just book a day/time and can use it as long as we like that day if there isn't any other events/classes. Its a $50 rental fee is all, so if we can get 10 of us, that is $5 a piece, or if we have less, a little more each. What do you think?

I can find out what dates they have open for a Saturday afternoon perhaps in October. He said on Saturdays they often have classes til 2pm -- but nothing after that. Would that be too late for any of you? What if we did 2pm start and went til 5pm or so? Snack foods and fun?

He also said Thursdays rarely have anything but I know it would be hard for many of you to make it to that. Sundays also but I know many have church and family commitments on that day but let me know what you think about Sunday afternoons? SATURDAY OCTOBER 15 is the best for me -- HOW ABOUT YOU???? I could also meet on Oct 22 or 29 also. If we have at least 5 interested and agree to pay up to $10 for the meeting if needed, then I'd reserve it.

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!