View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #440
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE ! ! !

I've got a busy week!!! I am getting sick of doctors!!!
I don't remember if I have told you all, but we are having a "Baby Party" at the hospital when the baby comes!!! All three Grandkids, their Daddy and I have been approved to be in the birthing room!!! I KNOW it is unusual, and some say it's crazy,...but that's how my Daughter wants it. I have been with her for all three grandchildren. When her second child was born, I took care of video-taping and Alexys was 3 and was present during the birth. Daddy cut the umbilical cord. When baby #3 came, Alexys was 6, and Tristyn was 3. I video-taped, and kept the grandkids busy. Alexys helped cut the umbilical cord, and Tristyn helped to dry his brother off.

Now, It is almost time for the new baby. The grandkids are 15, 12 and 9. My sister is a nurse on Labor and Delivery, and my Daughter's doctor has agreed to let her have the kids present. So, Ashtyn is going to help cut the umbilical cord, and Tristyn is going to dry the baby off. I will be there to help keep the Grandkids occupied. I imagine at their ages, they will get bored and want to spend time in the waiting room playing games and watching TV. I am going to bring some games, and am making cookies for them this week. The hospital reluctantly agreed to allow us to video-tape the birth.

It will be a very busy day, for sure!!! My Grandkids know everything about having a baby, and see it as a very natural thing. I, personally, wouldn't want that kind of birthing experience!!! However, my Daughter does, and the kids are excited!!!

I still need to make the baby a card. Another thing to do this week.

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!