View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #2487
cjcape521
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to cjcape521

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 View Post
hi everyone!

i was just reading through and getting caught up! like others have said - it takes practice! last i posted i had just gotten the rest of my polycolors before heading off on vacation. the cruise was awesome! best time ever with my family. the getting caught up part after was not so fun. not only getting caught up but i got really sick when i came home AND found out i have skin cancer so will be going into surgery for that tomorrow to remove the area. luckily if you have to get cancer, skin cancer is the best kind to get and if you have to get skin cancer the kind i have is the best kind to get :P

BUT i have been coloring with the polycolors and boy oh boy do i love them! the colors are just so vibrant and the color goes on so smooth and blendy! i am still using PTI paper. here are some things i have done recently - more info is on my blog if you want to check it out:

new release from SCACD

for the Make It Crafty celebration - you can find some prize opportunities on my blog from MiC too

this was for the last Through the Craft Room Door mag challenge - the full project is in the current issue. the challenge right now is fairytale themed

another SCACD release

on the Make it Crafty I tried PTI's rustic cardstock and i didn't like it - i couldn't get enough layers to get the depth of color i wanted.

can't figure out why the pics are so big - sorry!
Marti, I follow your blog, so I've seen these and they're just incredible! I have not dropped out of class, just had grandchildren it seems FOREVER! I'm finally getting back into the swing of things, and need to upload that technique of stamping on dark paper and then coloring w/pencils!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!