View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #435
Minders
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
I had a very busy day yesterday, and NO headache!!! My Grandson, Tristyn had his first football game. Boy, was it HOT, HOT, HOT ! ! ! What has happened to RAIN??? Decatur hasn't had any in four weeks!!!

We came home and changed clothes, then a trip to Bloomington. "The Fresh Market " had New York Strip steaks on sale. First, we tried out "Midici's" Restaurant. It was OK. Of course, the Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese was the best!!! I had Salmon, and Bob had a burger. I need some other restaurant ideas from all you from the Bloomington, Normal area!!! Got a little rain while we were there to remind me what it looks like!!!

Today, is a laid-back day. I need to make a card for Lil' Peanut. The little guy is due in ten days. I did find an on-line cloth-diaper store in Bloomington. That has been one of my gifts for the little one. My daughter prefers them to the disposables. Boy have they come a LONG way since I had my babies!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!! I have a busy week ahead. Two Dr visits, and a Discogram in Springfield on Wednesday,...YIKES! ! !
We just ate at Reality Bites in downtown Bloomington for my BFF's birthday last night. It was good! It's sort of like a tapas place but with "American" food instead of Spanish. We shared the ribeye nachos and then he got the drunken chicken (mashed potatoes were to die for...but only if you love garlic, haha) and I had the fish tacos! Both very good BUT was so much, we should have shared and entree. My BFF shared a Kobe beef burger w her boyfriend and although she didn't care for it we tried it and LOVED it! So the place is worth a shot!

We also love to eat at Flatop out at college hills mall! It's make your own stir fry and my hubby loves it!!!!

I love potbelly sandwiches also and we still need to try meatheads hamburger place, it's supposed to be awesome! HTH!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!