View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #434
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

I had a very busy day yesterday, and NO headache!!! My Grandson, Tristyn had his first football game. Boy, was it HOT, HOT, HOT ! ! ! What has happened to RAIN??? Decatur hasn't had any in four weeks!!!

We came home and changed clothes, then a trip to Bloomington. "The Fresh Market " had New York Strip steaks on sale. First, we tried out "Midici's" Restaurant. It was OK. Of course, the Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese was the best!!! I had Salmon, and Bob had a burger. I need some other restaurant ideas from all you from the Bloomington, Normal area!!! Got a little rain while we were there to remind me what it looks like!!!

Today, is a laid-back day. I need to make a card for Lil' Peanut. The little guy is due in ten days. I did find an on-line cloth-diaper store in Bloomington. That has been one of my gifts for the little one. My daughter prefers them to the disposables. Boy have they come a LONG way since I had my babies!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!! I have a busy week ahead. Two Dr visits, and a Discogram in Springfield on Wednesday,...YIKES! ! !

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!