View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 06:10 AM   #140
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

Good Sunday morning. Had a great day yesterday, though I only got the top floors cleaned. I found a couple of old boxes of craft stuff that I went through and that held me up. My house isn't that big, but I don't run around like a wild woman to clean it anymore. Today is the basement, and that won't take long at all. Rick is a packrat, so I have vowed to leave it alone, other than to sweep what I can of the floor. The craft stuff basically got tossed out. Sometimes I wonder why I keep things..........

Ruth - what cards are you working on next? I need some inspiration. I have some little snowflakes that punched out of my christmas cards when I did the border. I put 3 on the inside of my Christmas cards, but have some left over in a baggy and they stare at me everytime I go into the room. I might have to do something with those this afternoon, maybe shaker cards...

Anyone else been to a "No Frills" store? They turned our Extra Foods into one, and I went in yesterday to look around. Not sure what I think, but I did buy some different kind of foods to try and see if we like them.

Went down to the river yesterday to toss a stick for my chum. It was gorgeous down there. Might need to take a lawn chair with me today and a book. It is supposed to be 28 this afternoon. Finally some nice weather to enjoy! I have the windows all open and the fans on to cool down the house. We put AC in a few years ago, but with this house it helps to have it cooled down at the beginning of the day. It is an energy efficient house, which means that once it is warm, it takes a bit to cool it down, and I certainly don't mind the fresh air.

Coffee cup is empty, time to go throw on some clothes and go for a walk in the woods to watch Gomer chase butterflies (his new best thing to do). Much as the puppy stage is a pain, I am enjoying the brief time left of his puppy silliness.

Hugs to all.