View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #139
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Gosh it's warm out there already and it's only just after 10.30! Hope you get a bit of this lovely weather for your BBQ tonight, Deb. Almost 100 people, couldn't cope with that anymore!! Maybe you'll get a little time to relax and enjoy it a bit too.

Robin, Brody sure is a lucky dog. Wonder if Diane has thought any more about becoming a dog owner after her dogsitting weekend!!

Nancy, only a couple more weeks now till your trip. enjoy your shopping and all the anticipation of the travel. Get some Melatonin tabs/caps to take with you. Will help you sleep and adjust to the new time zone more quickly.

Don't feel like doing chores but need to as I hate it when the kitchen is not spotless. Need to tidy up the table with all my craft stuff on too as I need more than 1 sq ft to work on the next set of cards!!! Right now my craft space is in the suite where the AC works! Getting the other unit replaced this next week, our heating/plumbing guy is very good about looking after his repeat customers.

Should try to get some fresh air at some point today, a little vitamin D wouldn't go amiss. Like Robin, no particular plans so it's a just go with the flow day. TTYL.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!