View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #137
Lily_Louise
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, girls.

It's a totally gorgeous day here and I'm off out to lunch later with my cousin. Have already had a long chat with DD and then DH so it's all good to start the day!

Yes Robin, I will be travelling mid September via Montreal so probably spending a couple of weeks there before going on to the UK. Need to get my act together then as that would mean leaving home early September! Just a few sets of cards to do between now and then. Having a great time using up some of my scraps. May even post pictures later. Quite pleased with what I've done so far.

Deb, hope the dr's appointment goes well. Any news on Linda's grandbaby? I suppose you're still working on your crafty reorganisation. I've found a whole load more stuff and am gradually sorting thru it. I have to make a list of the stamp sets I need to get rid of!! That'll be an exercise in itself and will need a lot of concentration!

I think the dogs next door are getting a little more exercise, the guy was out there last night at 11p.m. with a torch and I didn't hear a sound all night. It had better last or the next complaint form will be going into to Animal control after the weekend. Spoke to someone there the other day and said I wasn't happy with what had been done so far and simply wasn't prepared to sit back and let it go. How can you have 3 dogs and be out from 7 or 8 in the morning until 10.30 or 11 at night and still be a responsible dog owner. These animals never see the inside of the house, they are penned and kenneled outside all year round! Poor anaimals don't get a Brody kind of lifestyle, Robin!

Sounds like our swap is going to be pretty good! Looking forward to all the creativity we come up with.

Better go, need to amke a couple of calls before I go out. Have a wonderful day, girls.

Word for May 2014 : Celebrations
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!