View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:02 AM   #135
laderme
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to laderme Send a message via Yahoo to laderme

Deb - I will do cards, ATC, inchies and 3x3. That should keep me entertained for awhile. This is a 'no holds barred' techniques swap? Did I get that right? And to deliver them to you, I take you for lunch?

Good morning everyone! I am up way to early, but thought I should roll out of bed rather than laying there and stewing. So the dog and I are on the couch enjoying the quiet and a cup of coffee.

Rick is working this weekend, so it is just me. I am hoping to see DS. He has been on a 2 week motorbike trip to Niagra Falls and back, and I am looking forward to hearing all of the stories. DD is working overtime, so I might see her on Sunday. I have decided this weekend is major housecleaning. That is unless I get a better offer.

Denise, how was WEM? That place never changes, does it. Which stamp sets did you order?

Deb - did you have a good game? Today is your Dr. Appt. I hope he can do something more for you. Has the baby arrived? Good luck cleaning out your stash. I get started and then just give up and stuff a lot of it back where it came from.

Ruth - do you have any travel plans coming up?

Well, should go and take Brody for a morning walk. The sun is just coming up so by the time we are ready, it will be nice to be out.

Take care my friends, and talk to you later.

Last edited by laderme; 08-19-2011 at 04:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!