View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #395
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Morgan update....

Thanks Karen and Laurie..

She got up this morning and was in a good mood...usually she is up fighting mad about the color or the sky..she is in the shower willingly (she averages 1/week and is 13...) so that was a good thing...she is open to my helping her with her hair style for upcoming school...I told her what needed done today and she was agreeably to help...She is dreading going to her dads this weekend..I suggested she call him and tell him she is aware the fact that life is NOT as it was when she was little..realizing there have been changes in both situation and all ppls involved...she seemed ok with it..not sure if it is the right thing to do, but might save the kids a weekend lecture.....

Laurie I so know what you mean about new hubby. She does love him and is pretty ready to quit the fighting with her brothers and him...she wants peace in the family and she can help with that... I am thankful that my hubby has never pushed into their lives..he has been there for them and has taken care of them like his own, but has allowed them to set the pace...I am so thankful that now the kids are in at least the same book as far as the divorce is going....and it is ongoing as far as the kids they have needs that need met and they are allowing us to meet them...I am sure that there are going to still be rough days ahead and we will deal with them as the arise!
Taishea