View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 05:01 AM   #27
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT158 ~ Warm Fuzzies from PJ's Sister!

Warm Fuzzies from Charlene (cookiebaker) and PJ's sister, Katie.

I received this email from Charlene. She heard from Patrick's sister, Katie. Patrick is the destination of our *golden retriever cards* for MMTPT158. Once again you all have worked your magic! Thank you AGAIN!!! Here is Charlene's email to me (in red) and Katie's email to Charlene (in blue).

Hi Cindy,

I received this email this morning from PJ (Patrick's) sister, Katie. Katie flew up from Florida to see Patrick in NY. He has lost his hair and teeth so it's understandable why he doesn't want his photo taken right now. Please add my thanks to Katie's. I don't know either of them but the Teapotter's have once again proven that a bit of paper and ink combined with love has the power to change a life.

Blessings,
Charlene

Hi Charlene,
I just wanted to thank you and the group once again for sending the cards. PJ received so many and they were so so nice and very personalized.This group does such awsome work and really brightened my brothers days. Its amazing how you knew very little about PJ but yet each card was like his best friends were sending them.Thank you so much. My brother doesnt really want to have his picture taken right now but as soon as this is behind him hopefully I can send you a picture of him with a great big smile. Once again I cant thank you enough. Katie

Once again, thank you Teapotters for all you do!

Last edited by Mothermark; 08-18-2011 at 05:23 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!