View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #392
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Thanks so much Jenn, Mary and Karen....

Sit tight and hold on is so right....I got to brainstorming last evening and realized that she truly did NOT want to move in with him and only wanted to spend some time with him....so I talked to hubby and he agreed that we might offer that compromise to her. She was all teary eyed and thankful that we saw this for her...My poor, poor heart broken Morgan called her dad and asked him if she could spend next week with them, he told her only if she was coming to stay with them forever could that work....she was devastated...I went upstairs to see how she was fairing and she was so upset that her teeth were chattering and her whole body was shaking....her dad still places ALL the blame on me for EVERYTHING! and he was more than happy to relay that to her as well...he was not very nice to her and she finally saw him for who he is...not the prince on the white horse she always dreamed (and remembered) him as.. she had a major breakthrough and we were able to talk for a long time. I did not put her dad down and let her talk and ask questions. She talked with hubby too and he sat and held her for a while until she was calm ...She wrote me a note earlier int eh day and told me that she cannot accept my hubby because he is the exact way that she wants her dad.....she saw last night that her dad was not going to be there for her the way she needs him to be...I feel so awful for her right now...I told her I was so proud of her for having the courage to call and talk to him....She is going to come around and it will be good for her. While we were talking, she showed me a notebook that she did a word collage in and she asked if she had to show her dad (it pertained to him) I told her no unless she did it for him to see...she said that she really did not want for him to see it...She knows we love her and is seeing how much her dad has changed....she has crested her mountain and is chugging ahead..one step at a time...She worried that it has taken so long to finally start to deal with the divorce..I told her it is ok and that everyone dealt with thing at their own pace and she is doing well....Thanks again everyone for reading and being there for us!
Taishea