View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #417
piglady56
Matboard Maniac

Hi, Ladies...and welcome Tilee Donyea and Ayden Michael!!

Linda, I always come in with some crafting stuff when I travel. I started off eating (too much) at Flatiron Grill...and since Scrapbook Friendz is no longer (Boo!!), it gave me more time to play with my Big Shot! I bought the Top Note, Lots of Tags, Sweet Buttons and the SquareLattice. I took one pack of paper and really rolled through a bunch!! I forgot to bring along the Sweet Buttons so I'll need to play with that sizzlit later.

I'll have to wait till after Saturday to work on paper crafting. I am helping our cheerleaders with a Longaberger Basket Binga...so I've got to focus on getting all the extra stuff done. I have no plans for Saturday except to get things ready. It starts at 6 but I'll go in at 4 to start getting stuff set up. The cheerleaders bought warm-up suits; and unfortunately, they didn't have money raised to purchase them!!! They took a delayed payment and they are hoping this fundraiser will get them "out of the hole." The daughter of my family Dr. is on the cheer team, so they asked if I could help them. Our band wound up clearing about $1800 from theirs, so I hope they will be successful with it too!

Order 24/7 for my site, http://www.longaberger.com/pattitus[/COLOR]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!