View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #390
scrappingramma
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Yahoo to scrappingramma

Well, My DD decided that she is going to live with her dad....breaks my heart I feel awful...what did I do so wrong that she cannot stay?..well she said the only thing that was keeping her here was the fact of her friends.. Then after I said ok to her...she wanted me to fight to keep her and not allow her to go...What does she want....to be with her dad and be his little girl again....she is gonna be so hurt....oh how I am hurting and the headache is coming....and on top of it my "visitor" was 5 or 6 days late...it finally came, I was so hopeful....I had many classic signs too...so there are 2 pipe dream shattered! let the river flow!
Taishea[/QUOTE]

What she wants is for her Dad to care about her, and her way of trying to make that happen is to live with him. She already knows that you love her, you have proved it everyday of her life. You've told us how he isn't a very involved Dad, and how he doesn't see them on a regular basis. Is he and his wife ok with her coming there to live?

You are in my prayers sweetie, I know first hand how this hurts. Sending you a really big hug.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!