View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #406
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

Patti, Waiting with excitement on those little bundle of joys!!! How exciting it is going to be!!!

My Daughter's doctor is saying our Lil' Peanut is due on August 31st. Shanna is saying September 3rd. Her other three were all late. The doctor has warned her that fourth babies have a way of coming early, and FAST. She was wanting to labor a long time at home. I think now she will get to the hospital. She is almost 40 years old, and doing GREAT ! ! !

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 11:30. I NEED all the prayers I can get!!! My migraine was AWFUL yesterday, and after having these headaches almost non-stop for so long it's about to make me CRAZY ! ! ! I have also been very depressed and having terrible nightmares. So, please say prayers that my doctor has the knowledge to give me the right medication to give me some relief.

I am hoping that I feel well enough to stamp and make some cards SOON ! ! It seems like I have been too sick to do anything!!! I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning. I NEVER let my hair look this bad. I know I will feel better getting it cut and colored. Then in a couple of weeks, get it highlighted.

Everyone enjoy your Tuesday!!! Patti, keep us informed on those twins!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!