View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #401
Loretia
Pearl-ExPert

Pat, I too have a Big Shot; but I still use my CB and nesties. The CB is alot more portable. I hope you enjoy your training in the big "Twin Cities" - tee hee! I shouldn't laugh, we do like living here.

Linda, I just hate that you are still having so much pain with your health problems. I'm keeping you and your healthcare providers in my prayers; your husband and his too! I'm sure you are a good advocate for yourself when it comes to getting good doctors and appropriate treatment. Remember, "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" so get good and demanding when it comes to getting help. You deserve it!
Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your 11th grandchild. That is so awesome! It's a good thing your daughter has some older children to help! She'll be one very busy lady!

Patti, how goes the baby countdown in your family?

TinaMarie, your home projects sound wonderful! I hope you get a weekend off, too. For me, planting is the fun part. It's exiciting to pick out flowers, get them in the ground and watch them grow. It doesn't take much to thrill me - lol!

I actually got our Christmas cards designed this weekend. Yes, I am using colored pencils on 2 different stamped images. I have decided that family and close friends will probably be the only folks getting the colored ones. I'll stamp less time consuming cards for other friends. Loving this coloring!

I hope everyone gets a good night's sleep and has good dreams!

Take care and happy stamping.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!