View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:48 AM   #387
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Sue, So sorry to hear about your Father's death. He sounds like he was an incredible man and father!!! Your marriage sounds a lot like mine was. My Ex was very controlling and manipulative. I got married when I was 18, to get out of a bad home life. My Ex took control of all the finances, and kept it hidden from me for most of the marriage. He was pretty much a loner. Well now, after being divorced from him for 19 years, he is TRULY alone and a hermit!!! He was in town a couple years ago, when his father died. Other than that, he has very little contact from his children or grandchildren. In fact, from what my children tell me, he is an animal hoarder!!! He shares his home with about 20 large dogs. He also has several horses. On his income, I can't see how he can take care of any of them!!! He is one crazy, sick being!!!

I agree with Hedgie! There is life after divorce. It isn't always a party, but if you keep focused on having a better life for yourself and your children, it CAN happen!!! Look for that job, and start putting money where he can't get ahold of it. Take care of YOU ! ! !

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!