View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #242
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT159 ~ DESTINATION STATION

TEAPOT TUESDAY DESTINATION STATION #MMTPT159:

This week's destination is Aurora, Colorado! If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to Connie! The sister of Fellow Teapotter Cathy (Mutnik~Curthy~Teapotter obsessed with Curt, The Squirt!) who is also a most dedicated and loyal Teapotter (Connie Jo9 aka Con-Air) is having knee replacement surgery today while we are having our tea! This surgery has been planned for quite some time and Cathy brought it to my attention several months ago. Wow, how time flies! This week we get to bring a bright spot to the recovery of a fellow Teapotter by sending her some SCS Teapotter love!

Some of you may find yourself wondering about how Connie became Con-Air and how her sister became obsessed with Curt, who by the way has become a most loyal Teapotter!

The Con-Air Story:
We had a teaparty in the mountains of Colorado one week with Shawn White. We wanted to learn how to snowboard! Connie took to snowboarding like nobody's business or was it Shawn White she took to? Snort! You can see that challenge here and more importantly see Connie's card and read about her snowboarding attire. Click here! You will getta giggle for sure!

The Curt the Squirt Story:
We had a teaparty to help Alicia (winner of the California Cow Contest) (I should mention that Alicia was my cow and was the winner even though many say it was really some other cow that won!) to help her little brother Curt the Squirt find a new career. Since Alicia spent lots of time in Hollywood, Curt thought he could be a stunt cow. That really didn't go over too well as you can see by clicking here as Curt was so little, he got stuck in the middle! This was the beginning of a certain Teapotter's obsession!

Here is Connie's address:

Connie Finley
3509 S. Rifle Street
Aurora, Colorado 80013

Thank you all for putting a smile on the fellow Teapotter Connie's face and helping her to recover quickly with your wonderful cards! Thanks from me, Curt and Cathy!

Last edited by Mothermark; 08-15-2011 at 02:57 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!