View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #122
NaNel
Glitter Guru

Ok, sounds like everyone has had a busy weekend! Me too my brother was up from Port Alberni, on his way to a quading meet (did I spell that right) in Prince George. Anyway, we had a great visit!

I hope you get your prv fixed Diane, I think that is the second most important thing I use--computer first!

Carole, congrats on your day, sounds like you had some awesome things lined up for your group. I'll be over to look at the pics on your blog. I'm headed to Scotland on Sept. 2nd. for a 2 week tour and then a few days to ourselves in Dundee before heading home Sept 22nd.

Deb, hope you get some good results from the steamers, etc. and it may be fun to sort through the 'stuff'
I'm not going to do this swap--much as I'd like to. I'm in the midst of helping my ex reside my shed (it's looking good), and I've got my deck cleared off, ready to scrap and paint. Then more company coming in two weeks then I'll have only a couple of days to gather myself together before 'the trip' if there is a swap after Christmas, I'll join in.

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining I'm doing great, just busy. Oh yes, I'm still enjoying the colouring. I'll get some cards done up this week, hopefully, and post to my blog.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!