Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #32
orangegymnut
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to orangegymnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjodylynn View Post
Hi Tanya! Here is how you do Cherry on Top:

Cherry on Top Promo - $125 Purchase Required $0.00

Our Cherry on Top reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely free with a qualifying purchase of $125 or greater (before shipping and tax).

Step 1: Fill your cart with $125 or more of the MFT products of your choice.

Step 2: Choose any additional stamp set of your choice valued at $15.95 and add it to your cart. (Your cart should now total over $140.95)

Step 3: At checkout enter code CHERRYONTOP in the "Use Coupon/Promo Codes" field and click "Redeem".

Step 4: Your order total has now been reduced by $15.95 and you are free to complete the checkout process.

BE ADVISED:

- Your cart must total $140.95 or the coupon will not work.

- The coupon is not valid on Die-namics, including those that contain stamp sets.

- If you do not enter the code, you will not be refunded.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that we are not able to add the Cherry on Top to your order after your order has been placed. If you wish to receive it then you must add it to your cart.

Here is link to the instructions in the store: https://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=747
Thank-you SO much! I would've messed it up! I somehow missed the CHERRYONTOP and click on redeem part when I was trying to figure it out on my own. I'm so glad I asked=)

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!