View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #379
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

It's a hard week here, with it being his bday tomorrow and a family reunion for his father's side... a bi-annual reunion that was started at our wedding almost 15 yrs ago. Then spoke to his mom yesterday, first time in six weeks since he told her of his stance. I just needed an address to have the kids send off a bday card. Unfortunately she called him right afterwards and twisted something I said so she thought it sounded like I thought we were getting back together. She's hard of hearing and is quite the gossip so I'm surprised he even believed what she said. The other thing this week is that his youngest sister is moving with a new roommate, so that means he didn't talk her into finding a place with him, which means he has no intentions of moving out anytime soon! (He currently resides in the spare room downstairs.)

So bundle this all up in a nice tidy package and it makes me into quite a mess! Good thing I had a therapy appt today; she helped me realize a few things I "already knew" but now need to accept and move forward, if that makes any sense. It's all for the better right?! Just look ahead to the future!