View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:10 AM   #368
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynamom View Post
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I know all of us here who have been through a divorce know how much we love our kids and are willing to fight for them. But you know, even when you are right, and doing the right thing for the right reasons, it's 100 percent stressful. Plus, I don't know about everyone here, I don't like my ex at all and don't even like being in eye sight of him. Now not only do I have to be in eye sight of him, I have to go before a judge. Not the first time, but it NEVER gets easier....
your right it NEVER does get easier...the x's ALWAYS want the upper hand. the x tries and tried to do that with our kids....he almost succeeds, they are a little older now and will try to put him in his place...he gets aggravated and brings them home hours and hours early....I hate being within earshot of the x let alone the same room....this year my oldest in a SR. in H.S. and there are going to be SR. Recognition Nights...guess what? I have to be close by him...only my son between us....Seth want all 4 of us excorting him...he is the mellow child and wants everyone to get along....I will do whatever it takes to make his evening as good as I can...and the collage issue....ha! the x will not pay what the decree states...he pays child support and I am sure he and his new wife are counting the days that they can get that amount back....hang in there...I will be thinking about you and praying for you when I do think about you....what an ordeal...you are brave so much braver than I.......Smile 1.. it does not cause as many wrinkles and 2. it makes people wonder what you are up to!

Taishea