View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #11
Barbara Jay
Die Cut Diva

Thanks Colleen!!
It looks like I would "benefit greatly" from the Intermediate class so I will need to take both IF they ever come to my area.

It is my understanding that one must take the entry level class before they can take the Intermediate class.
I don't have a Blog . I just want to improve my coloring skills. I never had any art training or experience in school . So I am having a blast with my Copics. I originally bought them to just do solid one color coloring because they go on so smoothly and without streaks . Then I branched out to try shading.
I never saw shadows on objects until I started learning to use Copics. Now I see them everywhere.

Of all of the things I have purchased for card making, my Copic give me the "most" pleasure. In fact now things revolve around my Copics. I no longer buy a stamp because it is pretty. I look at any stamp and ask myself how well it will color with my Copics LOL
LaBlanche stamps are very pretty, but not conducive to coloring with my Copics so I didn't buy any of them.

Last edited by Barbara Jay; 08-08-2011 at 10:23 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!