View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 12:52 PM   #21
foxy67
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothermark View Post
WARM FUZZIES FROM BRENDA!

Hello everyone! As you may or may not know, we made it all the way through the Hugs and Hope list of children and each child will be getting a card. The Cards for a Cause challenge will remain through the month of August so we might get through the list a second time!

I just wanted to share the following email that I received from Brenda. In her own words........

WOW! WOW! WOW! That is so GREAT! All the kids are getting cards. I just wanted to HUG and KISS All of the Stampers. Such a Great Bunch of people doing this and putting so much love into it. Makes you feel so good knowing there are lots of loving people in our world even with all the bad. I believe all the good out weigh the bad anyway but thereís just not enough news about the good. I will definitely be telling everyone I know about you all. Iíve just loved all the cards and enjoyed so much checking them all out. I know thereís going to be a bunch of smiles going on when the kids get them.

Oh Iíve been so excited there is a little problem. Please ask them to be sure and note when they send, who the cards is going to so I can go on the site and record it unless they want to do. I have recorded all the ones from the beginning so they do not need to record those (From each one of the kids getting a card) Now that they started over I have not recorded any so if they want to they can or if not please let me know what kids are getting cards and I will record.

I have some catching up to do to look at all the cards I missed so far.

Love you all
God Bless each and every one of you
Brenda

Thank Teapotters! You are so good!

Hugs!
Cindy is this the one we had a number to go by and that was the number of the child you sent the cards too....Mine went right to the child...On the site it has there home addresses...or is this something else....u know me...doesn't take much to get confused.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!