View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 12:24 PM   #153
arhawg
Preggo Brain

Location: Trying to spend as much time as possible watching Xander and Xavier grow and learn!
Send a message via AIM to arhawg Send a message via MSN to arhawg Send a message via Yahoo to arhawg
Talking It is "HIP TO BE SQUARE"

WELL.....

I have thought for awhile that we need to try and see if we can mix things up a bit here....
What do u think????

I think that maybe I could come up with (or u all can email me ideas) some ways to help us get "jump started" in our card making! Especially since quite a few of us are really more into the scrapbooking thing! SO.....

My idea for this month (now granted U do not have to do it!!! Just thought that it would be neat!) that we make and send SQUARE cards to each other.

What do you think?? We all receive the regular (rectangle) cards but I know that when Amber (yes u can blame her if u would like!!!) made me my bday card I really thought that it was COOL!!! and she is NEW to this whole thing!!!!

I wanted to make sure that everyone could join in so hence the reason for such a BROAD thing.

AND U NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT COME ALONG!!!!!!!

At this point there are no prizes or anything except the greatness of receiving and sending cool "SQUARE" cards!!!!

Let me know what u all are thinking!!!!!!! I can see the smoke from here!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!