View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #358
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletracloversgirl View Post
Linda...I am so sorry about all that has happened to you...I have not been on the site for a few days or so...goofy computer would not load it...I know only too well how you are feeling..I too was molested by my dad and uncle...only difference with me, I told my Mom an she did NOTHING about it...only turned the other cheek and went on in her own happy world...I am thankful that you and your DD were able to get counseling, even briefly..I tried to go with a support group and they told me that since he did not have intercourse with me, then I really was not molested! Thank you for helping others by your story and your experiences...you are truly a wonderful good-hearted person...My parents are both dead, so I need not worry about my DD being hurt by my dad....sorry I did not mean to steal the thread with what I went through, it struck a nerve of anger and pain, I had to tell too...thanks ladies for reading...Linda, you are amazing in my book!
Taishea
Taishea, I am so sorry that you didn't find a GOOD support group for your molestation!!! They were very wrong to tell you THAT ! ! ! You were not validated, and you should have been!!! I am sorry that your Mother did NOTHING ! ! ! Telling what happened to us is very hard, that is why so many girls and women keep their secret for ever. I kept my secret until after my father's death. When I told my siblings about my abuse, a couple of them chose not to believe me at first. Now, I think they believe me, but, it has caused alienation in my family. My Daughter's abuse has caused her to separate from my family, too. I have just started back into counseling. Abuse is something that stays with you forever!!! It changes who you are and who you could have been. I hope my story has given you some strength in knowing that "You are not alone"!!! I hope you know that there IS GOOD help out there for what you have gone through!!! Always feel free to PM me. I am here for YOU!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!