View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #357
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Linda...I am so sorry about all that has happened to you...I have not been on the site for a few days or so...goofy computer would not load it...I know only too well how you are feeling..I too was molested by my dad and uncle...only difference with me, I told my Mom an she did NOTHING about it...only turned the other cheek and went on in her own happy world...I am thankful that you and your DD were able to get counseling, even briefly..I tried to go with a support group and they told me that since he did not have intercourse with me, then I really was not molested! Thank you for helping others by your story and your experiences...you are truly a wonderful good-hearted person...My parents are both dead, so I need not worry about my DD being hurt by my dad....sorry I did not mean to steal the thread with what I went through, it struck a nerve of anger and pain, I had to tell too...thanks ladies for reading...Linda, you are amazing in my book!
Taishea