View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
Michellena317
Polyshrink Goddess
 
Michellena317's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somerset, NJ
Posts: 709
Default

I have been debating that same question for at least a year now. The standard cert is on Sunday in my area and I decided not to apply this year and wait until the next go round when I have the full $319 SAVED UP to take both the standard and intermediate. I decided it just didn't make sense financially for me this year but it is something I want to do in the future.
__________________
-Michelle
check out my blog michelles-mbellishments.blogspot.com
Michellena317 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote